For cafe writing I choose option two: Seven changes / Seven stages
Before I begin my list, I would like to share a word or two about the topic. Just like how nature would have seemed placid if not for so many changing seasons, our lives would appear tarnished if not for changing times. As they say
They must often change, who would be constant in happiness or wisdom.
1. When I was five years old I went to stay with my grandparents for some time. the world seemed beautiful and I lived like a princess all the while. The best of my qualities are due to their upbringing.
2. I was seven years old when my sister presented me a book. It was Enid Blyton's 'tales of long ago'. After that reading became a habit and now it's become a passion. The library almost became my second home.
3. One of the most important changes and the change which I am proud to talk about is that I had ugly handwriting till fifteen years. People tried to change it but I wasn't motivated enough. And one fine day I just sat in front of the computer picked up a Font from Microsoft Word and practiced it in my notebooks for a long time till I succeeded. People now are all praises to my handwriting.
4. The profession we choose has a big role to play throughout our lives. I joined in a dental college. At that time I had absolutely no interest or motivation towards dentistry. In a way I resented the decision but I had no other choice. But when my patients addressed me as 'Doctor' that moment changed everything and I fell in love with my profession.
5. I fell in love for the first time when I was twenty. And the whole world seemed to change around me. It was exactly how I had pictured it in my mind. Love taught me a lot of lessons and the most important one being 'Love yourself before you love others'.
6. When I joined college I was as innocent as a child. In two years I mastered the ways of the world. And became a part of it. I slowly began to shed off layers of my character - innocence, fear. and I let go my insecurities and prejudices. I wore a 'mask' most of the times and now I can hardly distinguish between me and the 'mask'.
7. I got married in September 2007. It's been the most important decision and actually the only decision 'I' made in my life. I am enjoying life to the fullest and there are absolutely no regrets.