There are so many interesting questions. Big questions. Small questions. questions which need urgent answers. questions which need discrete answers. Cautious questions. Fearless questions. Questions come in different sizes and shapes. So many questions and only few answers. Take a few minutes to ponder about these questions:
- Why is it that we always remember about the keys right after climbing down a plight of stairs?
- Why is it that we think about dieting only after putting on lots of weight?
- Why is it that everyone around us are problem free when we are problem 'full'?
- Why do we always mess up some things on the most important days of our lives?
- Why does it have to rain right after I put my clothes in the sun for drying?
- Why are some people so smart and the others much smarter?
- Why do we think it's impossible to be perfect?
- Why do we always get to hear a 'no' when we need an 'yes' and an 'yes' when we want a 'no'?
- Why are some people so different from the normal and some so normal to any difference?
- Why do we cry when we are happy and laugh when in grief?