It was thought that the gods blew on creative people, who would then inhale the god's breath and have an idea. This is the premise of "inspiration": inhaling divine breath and ideas.

Friday, August 1, 2008

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Memory :: I love to ask people about their earliest memories and believe me I have found some astonishing answers!

  2. Original :: Not all originals are interesting but some duplicates are!

  3. Exclusively :: Why does my mind go blank for the word exclusively?

  4. Listings :: There are 'post its' of listings every where on my refrigerator. Of shopping list, things to do lists, reminders. In short: everything.

  5. Bucket :: Just kick the bucket! It's fun.

  6. Knight :: The 'Knights' I completely adore 'Salman Rushdie' and 'Albert Einstein'

  7. Dusty :: .......... Dirty.........

  8. Choice :: The coice is always yours: To live or to exist!

  9. Sunlight :: I need to water my plants more regularly

  10. Change of plans :: I hate change of plans. Atleast the fist time anyone suggests for change of plans.


For more such Un-conscious Mutterings log on to

http://subliminal.lunanina.com

No comments:

Post a Comment