It was thought that the gods blew on creative people, who would then inhale the god's breath and have an idea. This is the premise of "inspiration": inhaling divine breath and ideas.

Friday, January 15, 2010

A love stry page 3

After many years, one day as I read along the lines of a famous writer I thought about that 'fateful day'. The day I fell in love! The writer elaborated about a famous superstition which stated that when lovers meet at the place/spot where they first met time and again, it completes a circle and they were bound to break away. For the sake of nostalgia and to re-live that particular moment, I decided to pay a piligrimage to that cafeteria. It seemed silly of me, but I still wanted to do it. The place was in total decay, I wondered...

But I am going too ahead in my story, so beginning where it first began. After the cafeteria we drove to our school which wasn't too far. Two young school days sweethearts! Very few things in life are lovelier than this... The school, atleast then was more like a park with a lot of flowers and a lawn which was neatly mowed. And on the other side, buildings of classrooms. I was back to my childhood days, I hopped along like a girl of ten. Stood in the middle of the playground and said Now tell me which was our 8th standard classroom? He smiled showing his canines, his eyes would become so small that one could hardly look through them! I don't remember, is it this one? he pointed at the wrong one. I was disappointed, I picked up an orange flower and 'popped' it on his head... The little ones which make a 'pop' sound, they come in all colors, yellow, orange, lavender. Have you seen them?

It's right over there... I pointed.

3 comments:

  1. the love story of the girl and the flower seem to be neatly embedded in another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To whom it may concern

    My name is Bharath Reddy Punuru. I was looking at your website and wanted to find out if it would be possible to advertise with you. I would be willing to pay you a monthly fee just to have a link to my website in your blog roll. No need for a banner ad or anything just a link to my site in your blog roll. I don’t know if you are accepting advertisers but basically I would be happy to pay just for a link.

    Please let me know if you have any questions as I assure you I am a serious and would very much like to do business with you.


    Thank you very much,

    Bharath Reddy Punuru

    Please Email me:
    workforpeter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete