It was thought that the gods blew on creative people, who would then inhale the god's breath and have an idea. This is the premise of "inspiration": inhaling divine breath and ideas.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A fellow traveller (page 3)

I ostracize (refuse to associate) to any community for fear of being called a ‘devil’. My handicap has inflicted me to give up a sedentary life style. I travel to far away lands and when I settle at a place, its not for more than a period of five years. Being as old as I am, I chose the profession of astrology. More because I had already mastered the art of reading people’s minds. I always believed it was an artifice, this mask of an astrologer. And I continued my research in studying patterns of human life. Not to be taken literally though. My fellow traveler – an ancient trunk. The contents of which would spill out my past to the entire world. now it remained locked, covered with maggots its secrets more mysterious than the pandora’s box’s.

1 comment: