It was thought that the gods blew on creative people, who would then inhale the god's breath and have an idea. This is the premise of "inspiration": inhaling divine breath and ideas.

Monday, July 9, 2007

My static life… (page 2)

Neither growing old nor young, static: that’s how my life can be best described. Immortality is a curse in the disguise of a blessing. Death is a humanizing experience. It has denied my invitations so far. Has death simply eluded me? Or is it waiting in unknown corners to swiftly attack me? The uncertainity of life and the fear of death no longer torment my mind. There were times when I would question my own existence. When people around me no longer took notice, I wondered if I had shed my body. Then suddenly I would thump into someone on my way to verify the travesty. These affectations were done so artistically that they remained oblivious to my innocent victims.

3 comments:

  1. tell me this is jus a fiction. Dont tell me its real coz this reminds me of a tormented past and only ppl who hav bin there kno wat its like to undergo that pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then suddenly I would thump into someone on my way to verify the travesty

    whoa! but i remember when i first encountered this about 16-18 years ago. I'm so surprised it still exists. Remind me about this when we meet the next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. to i7:
    It is fiction.

    to sleepyface:
    Looking forward eagerly.

    ReplyDelete