It was thought that the gods blew on creative people, who would then inhale the god's breath and have an idea. This is the premise of "inspiration": inhaling divine breath and ideas.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lead kindly light......

Hello readers,

My blog 'Afflatus' turned one year some time back and I had been planning for a special post some time from now. I have been writing about events/people/places that have inspired me or moved me or provoked a sense of curiosity. I have tried different styles and experimented with a few ideas. This blog has given me more than what I expected out of it. I am happy I chose to write, it has made my life interesting in several ways. Thank you for encouraging me. I would also like to request you to drop by a few words about my blog. It would really make my day special.

2 comments:

  1. a few words or words which come forth occasionally. coz words spoken often arent usually from the heart. however, the best words are the words which arent spoken at all.

    congratulations. i shd admit, that so far, i have envied ur writings more than i hav enjoyed 'em. hwever, enjoyed, i have. i truly adore ur spirit to write. coz i find that missing in me. its afterall human psychology to want that which isnt there for the self!

    now, this comment better make ur year special too. i leave it to u to guess why a year and not just a day. coz i remember that in one of ur posts u had proclaimed that u r a mind reader.

    and yeah, wat happend to the words of the wise? i had expectations frm that too!

    i would hav been more glad if this comment was absolutely anonymous( today's technology barges in a lot in makin oneself totally invisible!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much... yours has always been the longest comment....

    ReplyDelete