1. Why do you blog?
Writing and blogging are synonymous to me. I write because it's a wonderful way to express one's feeling and thoughts. Sometimes I write because I want my ideas to take shape and not remain abstract....
2. Name your three best memories.
(a) The first time I won a prize when I was six... I was called upon the stage and I felt like the whole world was watching me with pride.
(b) My first kiss...
(c) My wedding day... I knew it was going to be the best day of my life and the happiest moment ever!
3. Name 4 of the best fiction books you've read.
(a) One hundred years of solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
(b) Lolita by Vladimir Nobokov
(c) The Moor's last sigh by Salman Rushdie
(d) The great Indian Novel by Shashi Taroor
4. What are the 5 best movies ever made? (and that I love....)
Randomly, coz I can't choose the best. I love them all: French kiss, Sleepless in Seattle, Troy, Pink panther and Pretty woman.
5. Name 5 things I can't live without.
Air, water, Food, Television, internet.....
6. If you could change your name what would it be?
7. Tell us a unique and interesting fact about yourself.
I don't complain about loneliness... I enjoy solitude as much as I enjoy 'good' (sane) company. I know many who dread from being lonely... but why be afraid of yourself!
8. What do you love best about yourself?
I never care a damn about what others say or think about me... I don't know how this happened to me. But I love it!
9. If you had a "Freaky Friday" experience, who would you change places with?
I think it would be with my mom... (just like in the movie)
10. What is the best thing about being a woman.
You can laugh when you want to and cry when you feel like and still manage to look pretty, cute, sensitive.....